Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Not hungry on a diet ?



Believe it or not, I am very rarely hungry, and that is only if I don't have access to my food. you can eat unlimited amounts of the approved foods and you don't have to count calories! It’s hard to think you can fill up just on lean protein foods, but it’s true, after a few days, I wasn’t hungry like I was before after eating a less amount of food!

And my taste buds changed…I wasn’t craving sugars or even my potato chips anymore. I went through the whole Christmas and New Year’s holiday without cheating- and I didn’t want to! I enjoy smelling some of the food, and that seemed to be enough. I don’t know if this is because of the proteins…or because I am just really motivated this time, so desperate to get back to my healthy weight.

It is easy to be social and be on the cruise phase. I would just plan my protein and veggie days for a social day. You can usually find some form of veggie at any event, and if not, I would plan to bring some. On Christmas day I had turkey dinner with everyone else, I just didn’t have any potatoes, gravy or dressing. I also got my veggies before Dad did them so they didn’t get any butter on them. For my dessert I had fat free lemon meringue pie flavored yoghurt. My taste buds exploded with that flavor- I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t have before!

No comments:

Post a Comment